Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Chalking Mad

The other day we visited our local Sima warehouse and came across a pack of huge chalk . So today I thought lets blog hop and find ideas. 
I've just remembered brick dominoes 

So we started off just free styling on the drive and Dylan drew a maze , Zac scribbled over the shapes we drew.
Dylan's maze (zac called a ladder)


Then I drew a hopscotch grid and we played that. ( not neat on the blocks but was ok)





Then I got them to squirt trace the numbers .



Then the paint brushes came out.



And next the scrubbing brush.



We tried a maze but it was too bumpy. 
So we made a brick road.


So we drew a few white lines to look like a road.
Then came brick vehicles


A bus.

I made a rainbow brick but Dylan was still hooked on the road .

Zac started to match up colours then he rubbed it and coloured over it .






The easel wasn't a huge hit.
The chalk bodies on the shed was though.


I drew the outline and they added features.









Could get one together but the shed now looks like this ,,,

Finally the trampoline . I wrote nimbers and drew shapes and they had to Boyce on the one I said.








Then the drawing and name writing .


Then we had lunch . Not sure if we will be doing anymore today!





No comments:

Post a Comment