Sunday, May 8, 2016

Tadpole fishing

In continuation of our tadpole theme we adapted the fishing game my son came up with to tadpoles instead of fish. 
He made a fishing rod and I then made a pond with blue card and added numbers to the Molly mods. 
We tried adding magnets to them but they were too heavy for the magnets we had.
He hooked them on and then we used them for number identification of double digits and sums.

We also sequenced them by number and colour. 

We also started making shapes with them ( triangle, square, rectangle, diamond, pentagon, hexagon)
I'm sure there are many other activities we could do. 
Dylan 5.6  

No comments:

Post a Comment