Sunday, June 10, 2012

Looking forward to the summer holidays.

As a school teacher it gets to this time of year and the end is near. I am particularly excitied for this summer holidays as my son will be approaching 21 months and is such a character that I know we are going to have so much fun. Obviouslty being a teacher it is in my nature to plan ahead and to organise activities for us to do to get the most out of the time. I have searched the internet and found many inspirational people with fantastic ideas to incorporate fun,learning,creative play and science (which is my subject). So I intend to document our adventures and hope to inspire others to do the same. Also our friends and family can have a detailed update of 'The Bright Spark's'(Dylan's) adventures/progress and share their experiences. We have started some ideas already keep an eye out for how we get on. Sarah (The bright spark's Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment