Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Story time in the bath


Most kids love bath time and I usually use this time to sing songs and nursery rhymes, I had never thought about reading. I have read a story to my son whilst I was in the bath but that a different story.
So my three year old started telling his brother what was in the bath book that he was chewing and it was so cute. Zac was concentrating and fixated on the book. 

So I'm on the look out for more bath books and maybe ways to do story telling without a book.

I came up with these ideas 
Bath crayons
Bath paint
Foam objects
Gel objects

Here is the Easter gel bath we used to tell stories.
To view the post visit
http://littlebrightsparks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/easter-sensory-bath.html

I would love to here of the ways that yo would encourage story telling in this way.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment