I have noticed adverts about the 10 minute shake up on TV and thought we could do that.
So we made a game up that we called Disney Dice Races. We got two objects to represent start/finish and turn around point. We also had a dice and then came up with 6 possible actions to do for the run.
1. Planes- arms out like a plane
2. Cars- steering like a car
3. Toystory- Woody riding on a horse
4. Toystory- Buzz shooting his laser
5. Monsters inc- roaring and moving like a monster
6. Tigger- bouncing
I didn't manage to get many photos as my battery died but I know we will do it again and the actions are fairly simple plus your child may adapt them .
I would love to here of anyone else's ideas for ten minute shake up!
Sarah , Dylan (4.9 )and Zac (2.1)