Wednesday, February 19, 2014

TMNT Sewer search


A chance to get my son out if the house and some fresh air as they say for us all.  I knew we had a lot of circular drain covers around our neighbourhood .  I designed a quick tick sheet for Dylan to count how many we see on our walk . I under estimated how many we would see. I only wrote 1-15 but there were about 30. 

I love his enthusiasm and he enjoyed the concept of TMNT . He picked up the tick sheet idea straight away and soon realised it was easier to tick if he lent on a wall.  

Learning numbers, shapes, road safety, social skills talking to neighbours and  recording objects. 

I may try this again but looking for letters that spell something he is interested in like  Ninja Turtles. 

Well done Dylan 

Dylan 
3.3 

No comments:

Post a Comment